1) Ship packages without tracking numbers.
2) Go on vacation for weeks without letting us know or without even leaving a message on your full voice mail box.
3) Tell us that you have shipped the order three times without any kind of proof (delivery confirmation and tracking are “too expensive”).
4) Tell us that you are losing money because we are so demanding (we ask that orders be reshipped at the vendor’s expense when they don’t arrive and their is no proof of shipment).
5) Raise the order minimum by 600% to cover the “lost” orders.
6) Send us items that are mis-sized, mis-packaged and in the wrong quantities.