My wife is asking the question at her blog. Go help her out.
- was holding several thousand dollars of your money.
- hadn’t released the money to you even though you had requested its dispersement three months earlier.
- doesn’t ever answer the phone.
- doesn’t ever respond to voice mail.
- doesn’t ever respond to email unless you make threats.
- lies about receiving documentation you sent.
- does not follow its own dispute resolution policy.
I think that would be called theft and fraud and such a company should be shut down and exposed publicly for stealing peoples’ money.
But then again, this is Catholic land so organizations such as Catholic Financial Services and its parent company Catholic Online will most likely never be exposed for criminal behavior outside of this blog.
That frequently the parish / school which without fail asks you for donations for some raffle every year is the same one that has never returned one phone call when your store has tried to work with them as a supplier for materials?
Yesterday I received a kind note from a Catholic blogger asking if I would be interested in advertising on the blog. The ad rates weren’t bad. Today the blogger announced the opening of an Amazon storefront with recommended products.
I’ll bet the blogger didn’t send Amazon a rate sheet.
Is it any wonder that Catholic businesses don’t do well?
For background on this, read here.
Yes, it’s carnival time again. Sarah did a great job putting together an extensive list of posts.